Waterproof vinyl plank flooring is a great option to choose in several rooms in your home, whether you’re building one or replacing your current flooring. It goes well in bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, basements, and any other room where splashes and spills are frequent.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider waterproof vinyl plank flooring in those rooms:
- Waterproof Flooring– Since this flooring is waterproof, you don’t have to worry about moisture seeping into your floors when there’s a spill, which can eventually cause mold to grow.
- Kid and Pet Friendly– With kids and pets, accidents happen a lot. This flooring leaves behind no indication of any of these accidents. There is a coating on waterproof vinyl plank flooring so that pets cannot scuff the floor and kids cannot scratch it up. Potty accidents are not a worry either because the odor will not seep into the floor.
- Easily Cleanable– Waterproof vinyl plank flooring is easy to clean, as you can quickly wipe up spills. In fact, since it is waterproof, you do not need to worry about liquids staining this flooring. It is also easy to deep clean with a mop or steamer.
- Peace of Mind– Having this type of flooring in a room that can accidentally flood from a broken or burst pipe (or simply forgetting to turn off the water) gives you peace of mind, since it’s waterproof.
- So Many Options– There are so many color and style options with this type of flooring that you will be able to find something that you love!
We are happy to offer waterproof vinyl plank flooring at Enterprise Wholesale Flooring and Lighting. Come check out our selection today!